Welcome! I’m Cherie, an anti-diet, HAES®-friendly counselor who specializes in helping people make peace with food and their bodies (read more about my approach to disordered eating in my bio). Believe me, I get it. You might just be trying to survive the day-to-day, and the notion of thriving sounds like a nice but impossible dream.
I know because I’ve been there myself, and I’ve seen clients experience freedom they didn’t expect. I can help you finally overcome your struggles with food, depression, anxiety, body image, and insecurity. Life is hard and nothing will change that… but when you are given the knowledge and tools to change, you become empowered to live life with more meaning and joy.
If any of these sound like you, then you’re in the right place, and I might be the right counselor for you:
- You have a love/hate relationship with food
- You go back and forth between dieting and overeating
- You or other people are worried that your weight is too low or too high
- Your anxiety about things goes way beyond other people’s
- You sometimes wonder if life is worth all the struggle
- You feel not-good-enough and wonder why/if people care about you
Let’s talk about how I can help you make peace with food and yourself!
I’m so glad you found my site, and I’d love to hear from you, so shoot me an email!